1. Content of the articles should correspond to the journal’s specialization and scientific-technical
level. In article microeconomics questions have to be considered.
2. The article’s volume shouldn’t exceed 13 000 signs (pictures, diagrams, formulas and datatables
reduce admissible volume, proceeding from a ratio: 1 page – 3.5 000 signs).
3. Pagination is obligatory.
4. Article is submitted on an electronic medium (by e-mail or on a disk) in the Microsoft Word
(2003-2007) format. When typing article it is recommended to consider the following: font
– Times New Roman, base font – 14 pt, interline – one and half, text formatting – on width.
5. Abstract (up 1000 signs) and keywords are obligatory.
6. At the end of the article the list of references has to be presented, bibliographical references
within the text should be given in square brackets.
7. Pictures, diagrams and data-tables should have captions with numbers.
8. Pictures and diagrams should be given in the form of graphic files better in vector format;
in the case of raster image the resolution should be from 200 to 300 dpi, chromaticity – 256
gradation gray. Picture size should not exceed 2000 x 2750 pixels (or 17 x 23.5 cm).
9. Formulas have to be issued in Microsoft Equation or Math Type, symbols – only the Latin or
10. Please, don’t apply special symbols, such as “hyphens”, “non-breaking spaces and hyphens”,
11. Please, give the following author’s details:
• surname, name, middle name completely;
• scientific degree;
• academic degree;
• place of work;
• e-mail address;
• contact phone number;
• the mail address with the postal index;
• working graduate students (tuition by correspondence) also completely specify a place of
work, study and a position.
12. The third-party review (assured) is obligatory.
All items of requirements are obligatory for performance.
In case of failure to meet requirements, articles to the publication aren’t accepted.
The Journal’s editorial staff reserves the right to edit the articles.
The opinion of editorial staff can coincide with the opinion of authors of publications not always.
Please, submit the articles by E-mail: email@example.com
Editorial Board ph.: +7(499) 128-26-35, +7(499) 120-24-30